Top 10 List for May 2016
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in May 2016.
1. Aviation Security: Airport Perimeter and Access Control Security Would Benefit from Risk Assessment and Strategy Updates
GAO-16-632: Published: May 31, 2016. Publicly Released: May 31, 2016.
2. Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting: U.S. Assistance to Combat This Harmful Practice Abroad Is Limited
GAO-16-485: Published: Apr 27, 2016. Publicly Released: May 19, 2016.
3. Higher Education: Actions Needed to Improve Access to Federal Financial Assistance for Homeless and Foster Youth
GAO-16-343: Published: May 19, 2016. Publicly Released: May 19, 2016.
4. Imported Food Safety: FDA's Targeting Tool Has Enhanced Screening, but Further Improvements Are Possible
GAO-16-399: Published: May 26, 2016. Publicly Released: May 26, 2016.
5. Information Technology: Federal Agencies Need to Address Aging Legacy Systems
GAO-16-468: Published: May 25, 2016. Publicly Released: May 25, 2016.
6. K-12 Education: Better Use of Information Could Help Agencies Identify Disparities and Address Racial Discrimination
GAO-16-345: Published: Apr 21, 2016. Publicly Released: May 17, 2016.
7. Retirement Security: Low Defined Contribution Savings May Pose Challenges
GAO-16-408: Published: May 5, 2016. Publicly Released: May 5, 2016.
8. Security Assistance: U.S. Government Should Strengthen End-Use Monitoring and Human Rights Vetting for Egypt
GAO-16-435: Published: Apr 12, 2016. Publicly Released: May 12, 2016.
9. Smartphone Data: Information and Issues Regarding Surreptitious Tracking Apps That Can Facilitate Stalking
GAO-16-317: Published: Apr 21, 2016. Publicly Released: May 9, 2016.
10. Workplace Safety and Health: Additional Data Needed to Address Continued Hazards in the Meat and Poultry Industry[back to top]
GAO-16-337: Published: Apr 25, 2016. Publicly Released: May 25, 2016.