Top 10 List for March 2015
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in March 2015.
1. Antipsychotic Drug Use: HHS Has Initiatives to Reduce Use among Older Adults in Nursing Homes, but Should Expand Efforts to Other Settings
GAO-15-211: Published: Jan 30, 2015. Publicly Released: Mar 2, 2015.
2. Aviation Security: TSA Should Take Additional Action to Obtain Stakeholder Input when Modifying the Prohibited Items List
GAO-15-261: Published: Feb 4, 2015. Publicly Released: Mar 6, 2015.
3. 2020 Census: Key Challenges Need to Be Addressed to Successfully Enable Internet Response
GAO-15-225: Published: Feb 5, 2015. Publicly Released: Mar 9, 2015.
4. Defense Acquisitions: Assessments of Selected Weapon Programs [Reissued on April 9, 2015]
GAO-15-342SP: Published: Mar 12, 2015. Publicly Released: Mar 12, 2015.
5. Drug Shortages: Better Management of the Quota Process for Controlled Substances Needed; Coordination between DEA and FDA Should Be Improved
GAO-15-202: Published: Feb 2, 2015. Publicly Released: Mar 4, 2015.
6. Improper Payments: Government-Wide Estimates and Use of Death Data to Help Prevent Payments to Deceased Individuals
GAO-15-482T: Published: Mar 16, 2015. Publicly Released: Mar 16, 2015.
7. Information Security: FAA Needs to Address Weaknesses in Air Traffic Control Systems
GAO-15-221: Published: Jan 29, 2015. Publicly Released: Mar 2, 2015.
8. Information Security: IRS Needs to Continue Improving Controls over Financial and Taxpayer Data
GAO-15-337: Published: Mar 19, 2015. Publicly Released: Mar 19, 2015.
9. Municipalities in Fiscal Crisis: Federal Agencies Monitored Grants and Assisted Grantees, but More Could Be Done to Share Lessons Learned
GAO-15-222: Published: Mar 20, 2015. Publicly Released: Mar 20, 2015.
10. NASA: Assessments of Selected Large-Scale Projects [Reissued on March 26, 2015][back to top]
GAO-15-320SP: Published: Mar 24, 2015. Publicly Released: Mar 24, 2015.