Top 10 List for October 2016
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in October 2016.
1. Advanced Technologies: Strengthened Federal Approach Needed to Help Identify and Mitigate Supply Risks for Critical Raw Materials
GAO-16-699: Published: Sep 7, 2016. Publicly Released: Oct 3, 2016.
2. Breast Cancer Education: HHS Has Implemented Initiatives Aimed at Young Women
GAO-17-19: Published: Oct 20, 2016. Publicly Released: Oct 20, 2016.
3. Diplomatic Security: State Should Enhance Its Management of Transportation-Related Risks to Overseas U.S. Personnel
GAO-17-124: Published: Oct 4, 2016. Publicly Released: Oct 4, 2016.
4. Environmental Protection: Information on Federal Agencies' Expenditures and Coordination Related to Harmful Algae
GAO-17-119: Published: Oct 14, 2016. Publicly Released: Oct 14, 2016.
5. Federal Procurement: Smarter Buying Initiatives Can Achieve Additional Savings, but Improved Oversight and Accountability Needed
GAO-17-164: Published: Oct 26, 2016. Publicly Released: Oct 26, 2016.
6. Oil and Gas Oversight: Interior Has Taken Steps to Address Staff Hiring, Retention, and Training but Needs a More Evaluative and Collaborative Approach
GAO-16-742: Published: Sep 29, 2016. Publicly Released: Oct 31, 2016.
7. Open Innovation: Practices to Engage Citizens and Effectively Implement Federal Initiatives
GAO-17-14: Published: Oct 13, 2016. Publicly Released: Oct 13, 2016.
8. Opioid Addiction: Laws, Regulations, and Other Factors Can Affect Medication-Assisted Treatment Access
GAO-16-833: Published: Sep 27, 2016. Publicly Released: Oct 27, 2016.
9. VA Health Care: Processes to Evaluate, Implement, and Monitor Organizational Structure Changes Needed
GAO-16-803: Published: Sep 27, 2016. Publicly Released: Oct 27, 2016.
10. Water Infrastructure: Information on Selected Midsize and Large Cities with Declining Populations[back to top]
GAO-16-785: Published: Sep 15, 2016. Publicly Released: Oct 17, 2016.