Top 10 List for July 2016
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in July 2016.
1. Drug Shortages: Certain Factors Are Strongly Associated with This Persistent Public Health Challenge
GAO-16-595: Published: Jul 7, 2016. Publicly Released: Jul 7, 2016.
2. Gun Control: Analyzing Available Data Could Help Improve Background Checks Involving Domestic Violence Records
GAO-16-483: Published: Jul 5, 2016. Publicly Released: Jul 5, 2016.
3. Highway Safety: More Robust DOT Oversight of Guardrails and Other Roadside Hardware Could Further Enhance Safety
GAO-16-575: Published: Jun 8, 2016. Publicly Released: Jul 7, 2016.
4. Improper Payments: CFO Act Agencies Need to Improve Efforts to Address Compliance Issues
GAO-16-554: Published: Jun 30, 2016. Publicly Released: Jul 11, 2016.
5. Intellectual Property: Patent Office Should Define Quality, Reassess Incentives, and Improve Clarity
GAO-16-490: Published: Jun 30, 2016. Publicly Released: Jul 20, 2016.
6. Military Personnel: DOD Needs More Complete Data on Active-Duty Servicemembers' Use of Food Assistance Programs
GAO-16-561: Published: Jul 15, 2016. Publicly Released: Jul 15, 2016.
7. NASA Human Space Exploration: Opportunity Nears to Reassess Launch Vehicle and Ground Systems Cost and Schedule
GAO-16-612: Published: Jul 27, 2016. Publicly Released: Jul 27, 2016.
8. Nuclear Security: NRC Has Enhanced the Controls of Dangerous Radioactive Materials, but Vulnerabilities Remain
GAO-16-330: Published: Jul 1, 2016. Publicly Released: Jul 15, 2016.
9. Syria Humanitarian Assistance: Some Risks of Providing Aid inside Syria Assessed, but U.S. Agencies Could Improve Fraud Oversight
GAO-16-629: Published: Jul 14, 2016. Publicly Released: Jul 14, 2016.
10. Unauthorized Grazing: Actions Needed to Improve Tracking and Deterrence Efforts[back to top]
GAO-16-559: Published: Jul 7, 2016. Publicly Released: Jul 7, 2016.