Top 10 List for October 2015
An alphabetical listing of significant reports and testimonies issued in October 2015.
1. Critical Infrastructure Protection: Cybersecurity of the Nation's Electricity Grid Requires Continued Attention
GAO-16-174T: Published: Oct 21, 2015. Publicly Released: Oct 21, 2015.
2. Emergency Management: FEMA Has Made Progress since Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy, but Challenges Remain
GAO-16-90T: Published: Oct 22, 2015. Publicly Released: Oct 22, 2015.
3. Fiscal Outlook: Addressing Improper Payments and the Tax Gap Would Improve the Government's Fiscal Position
GAO-16-92T: Published: Oct 1, 2015. Publicly Released: Oct 1, 2015.
4. K-12 Education: Most Eighth Grade Students Are Not Proficient in Geography
GAO-16-7: Published: Oct 15, 2015. Publicly Released: Oct 15, 2015.
5. National Institutes of Health: Better Oversight Needed to Help Ensure Continued Progress Including Women in Health Research
GAO-16-13: Published: Oct 22, 2015. Publicly Released: Oct 23, 2015.
6. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Preliminary Results of Undercover Testing of the Federal Marketplace and Selected State Marketplaces for Coverage Year 2015
GAO-16-159T: Published: Oct 23, 2015. Publicly Released: Oct 22, 2015.
7. Post-9/11 GI Bill: Additional Actions Needed to Help Reduce Overpayments and Increase Collections
GAO-16-42: Published: Oct 21, 2015. Publicly Released: Oct 21, 2015.
8. Small Business Administration: Leadership Attention Needed to Overcome Management Challenges
GAO-15-347: Published: Sep 22, 2015. Publicly Released: Oct 28, 2015.
9. Social Security's Future: Answers to Key Questions
GAO-16-75SP: Published: Oct 27, 2015. Publicly Released: Oct 27, 2015.
10. VA Mental Health: Clearer Guidance on Access Policies and Wait-Time Data Needed[back to top]
GAO-16-24: Published: Oct 28, 2015. Publicly Released: Oct 28, 2015.