Stay Connected with GAO
You can follow GAO work in different ways:
GAO e-mail updates notify you when publications are posted to our Web site.
Subscribe to E-mail Updates
A feed is a regularly updated summary of new content that also links to the content. Pages with feeds have the feed icon: . Feeds will update as we post publications to our Web site.
GAO Legal Products: summaries of Comptroller
General decisions and opinions, including bid protests.
GAO Legal Products—Reports on Federal Agency Major Rules: summaries of reports issued under the Congressional Review Act on major rules proposed by federal agencies.
Get a feed that is updated whenever we publish something new in this topic.
Custom Searches as Feeds
Get a feed for any search you do on our Web site.
- Do a search.
- On the search results page, use to make a feed from your search.
- View the feed to see your search results.
Widgets: GAO Reports and Legal Decisions
Our widgets are code you can use on your site to give your users direct access to our latest work.
Get widgets for GAO Reports or Legal Decisions.
GAO uses social media tools to enhance our ability to share our work with Congress and the public.
- Facebook: New reports, testimonies, podcasts, and other materials are shared via GAO's Facebook page.
- Twitter: GAO tweets new reports, testimonies and podcasts, as well as legal decisions and opinions.
- YouTube: All agency videos, including report excerpts, are viewable on GAO's YouTube channel, as well as GAO.gov.
- Flickr: Report graphics can be viewed and downloaded from the GAO Flickr page.
- LinkedIn: Job updates, product descriptions, and other information are shared on GAO's LinkedIn page.
The official GAO mobile app can be downloaded free from the iTunes store or from Google play. It provides users with direct, simple mobile access to new reports, testimonies, legal decisions, bid protests, videos and podcasts.